Friday, March 28, 2008

Excited Again!!

Okay, first of all, for all those bloggers who are posting pics of lovely springtime things, the only thing I could show is SNOW!! We got another inch or so last night. I know, its only March and its Michigan. Hopefully I'll have something springy to show soon. I have been working on a few things, but first let me add what I am so excited about again. I joined my first KAL. I know, I know so exciting! Go see my friend Jessica at Naturallyknitty and she'll get you all set up. We will be knitting the Elisa's Nest Tote. What a great idea for a spring project Jessica, especially with summer(hopefully) right around the corner. I can't wait to get started. The hardest decision is what color??? Maybe I'll do several............hmmmmmmm. Anyway, onto other subjects. My bible study class just started Ruth. I am teaching it this time. Still learning. Also my daughter and I went to see Jenison's Musical last night. They did a wonderful job with "Annie." Very fun. Also to be excited about, the dishcloth swap sign up closes today, so I will hear soon who my partner is. I have collected lots of things, and already finished the dishcloth, but I am anxious to learn specifics about this person, so I can send her special things that see likes. I will be anxious for my goodies as well. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Suzanne

1 comment:

jessica said...

I'm so glad your excited about the KAL! I am too, I also share your decision making dilema... I hate making decisions. But your right we can just make as many bags as we need to satisfy our different color preferences... am I being clear?! lol

sorry about the snow... we were going to be getting some but it never came! I hope it stays away... until next winter!