Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy April

Welcome to April everyone!! Yes, we actually had snow yesterday, although it did not stick, but today is beautiful with promises for a better week. Our week has started out a little hard, we had to have our beloved cat of 10 years put down this morning. Sent three crying kids to school, of course, I wasn't much better. She had diabetes, and that was the only thing they diagnosed. The dr. felt something in her stomach, so I assume there was more to it than that. It is a sad day around here, but this too shall pass. Please pray for my kids, as this isn't as easy for them.
I have been doing a lot of knitting, I am starting my first swap, got my partner today, will be anxious to send her all my little goodies. Also started my first KAL project. This is a fun knit, and I am excited about finishing it. Guess that's all for now, I don't seem to feel very chatty.
Have a great day!
Suzanne

1 comment:

jessica said...

I'm so sorry to hear about you cat, I will be keeping you and your kids in prayer this week, what a hard thing to go through.