Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh so Much!!!


Where do I start? First, just got back from a weeks vacation!! Had fun tubbing (well at least the kids did)
, and boating, etc.

All the fun water things. I floated and read!! :) Also did some knitting...got my first toe up socks done
, also got my first sock done for a test knit that I am doing on Ravelry. The pattern is called Soybean Socks. Very fun and this pattern I do believe is up now, and you really should get it!! Christabel did a wonderful job, and this is a delightful pattern, and goes really quickly. It was fun to be a test knitter!!

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on August 11th. We got away for a couple days. We went to Door County, Wisconsin.
Very quaint small towns. Just a very relaxing couple of days. I really should be doing laundry, but alas, it isn't going anywhere.
We are trying not to rush summer,(especially since it just got here...weather wise), but Alex will be home so soon!!! Hopefully I will share that in pictures!! For now, just trying to enjoy these last lazy days of summer!! Thanks for visiting!!
Suzanne

2 comments:

Kay-From the Back Yard said...

Your socks look great! You know, I really like plain white socks. Some sock knitters would never dream of knitting them, but I'm glad to see that you did!

Denise said...

Ooh I do like those socks. I've decided to start a cardi for me, just waiting for the yarn I ordered. Congrats on 25 years. I'm trying to get back in to the knitting swing and my knit blog. :)