Friday, February 8, 2008

Long/Short Week

Really depends on how you look at that one. Seems like I haven't gotten anything done this week, yet I've been so busy, that I haven't gotten anything done. No, that wasn't a typo!! Our son is still on the mend, takes a long time to get his strength back, and were still waiting for things to move. If you've ever had abdominal surgery, you'll know what I mean. I have gotten alot of knitting done. Hard to start long projects around the house, he still requires alot of help. I finished the Mason-Dixon Washcloth, the round one, not the Ballband one. Trying to find something quick for his nurses, but I'm not sure that was it. Really need to concentrate during the first 6 rounds, I'm sure that will get easier everytime I do it, but really the whole pattern takes careful following of the pattern. Hard to get interrupted, and its difficult to tell if or where you might have made a mistake. I have the cute pedal washcloths out of Melanie Falick's Weekend Knitting Book, that I think I'll try. Need to get 5 done by next Friday. Have a good weekend.
Suzanne

No comments: