Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Baby!!









Okay, He's 20 today!! And if he sees this, he'll probably not like me calling him my baby, but he is!! I still remember holding him in the hospital thinking he would never even be big enough to go to kindergarden. Well, that was a long time ago, eventhough to me, it feels like yesterday. We are very proud of the Christian young man he is and how he continues to seek the Lord for his life plans. He has had to remain very strong in his faith, while venturing out in the big world. He is a US Marine, and we are very proud of him for that as well. We love you, Zander, and wish you God's best as you continue to seek Him. Love Mom and Dad



Change Gears:

Knitting News: I have gotten quite a few things done this week, however, a couple of them will be on a later post, as I have to send them to my July swap partner before you all see them. Hopefully by the end of the week. I did however, finish my nephew's football helmet hat. The pattern is from Susan B. Anderson's Itty Bitty Hats Book. It was so simple and took no time to make. Her patterns are so well written, and the books are very nice to just look at. I hope it fits him. Oh well, if it doesnt', I shall make him another one. A little boy can never have too many football hats after all. :)



However, I am posting some pics of another craft that I enjoy, and that is stamping cards. I have done this for almost 10 years, and really enjoy it, it just isn''t as easy to take with you as knitting is. Well, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you are having a great summer week.






Suzanne

2 comments:

Hicks Family said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Peepers!
Happy Birthday to you!

Lincoln for the Family

Tracy Batchelder said...

I can relate to your feelings about your son. Our son just turned twenty in May. They grow up fast, don't they?

The hat is adorable! I haven't tried that pattern yet, but all of the hats in her book are fabulous.

~Tracy