Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ravelry Invite

Wow, got my Ravelry invite this morning. I was so excited, that really didn't take very long. Couple of weeks. What a tool!! So much organizational stuff, just under your notebook section. Not to mention the rest of the fun stuff. Organization seems to be a theme for me doesn't it? Maybe the Lord is trying to tell me something :) My username for Ravelry is Zandersmom. Please visit me there as well, I know, I know, I need to get my pics posted. I'm really trying. Please be patient with me.
As for my current projects, I am almost finished with a scarf. I know, kind of boring, but it is my first scarf, doing various lengths of stripes. Kind of fun. It is for a friends daughter away at college. I hope everyone had a great New Years. I realized, as I got into the Ravelry thing this morning, how many projects I have waiting in the wings. Wow.

No comments: