Friday, May 9, 2008

New Look!!

Okay, so what do you all think? I needed something new. Really want to put some sort of picture on the header, like I see so many do, but of course, you need to know how to build these things, so I haven't quite figured it out yet. Did have one of my photos there, but it didn't look right. We'll see. I like the lighthouse thing, after all, I do live in Michigan, and actually am 20 minutes from a beautiful lighthouse and boardwalk in Grand Haven, Michigan. If you have any pointers on headers let me know, I 'm sure my kids could tell me a thing or two!! Heading off to church tonight for a mother-daughter banquet. Don't usually do those things, but I know the planners and this will be top notch!! Might even take my camera!! Don't forget Allena'a contest is still going until tomorrow, so click over to her blog to try and beat me for the win!! Guess that's all, I am rambling. Please come back soon. I love it when you visit!!
I have the sweet tea brewing!! Have a wonderful weekend, especially those of you who are mothers or still have their mothers. Proverbs 31:29, "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Happy Mother's Day!!
Suzanne

4 comments:

jessica said...

Love it! looks great, i still havent figured that out...

Rebecca Jo said...

I too haven't been able to figure that sort of stuff out - but its a beautiful greeting to see that bright flower when you click on! Is that a Morning Glory? I'm horrible with flowers - but its beautiful!

Suzanne said...

Thanks Jessica and Rebecca Jo, glad to see that I am not the only one. It is actually a close up of a pansy on my front porch.
Suzanne

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.