Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dishcloth Swap and Pics!!!

Wow, am I moving up in the world!! Thanks to my DH I now have pics!! One couldn't be more excited. The wonderful items you are seeing are from my swap partner, Debbie. If you can't see it real good, the cute cloth says, "relax." The bag is so cute and the bath products smell wonderful!! I can't wait until I can make a washcloth out of the yarn. Thanks alot Debbie, you made my first swap just great!! I shall try to post more pics, the problem is I am so behind, I want to post everything now, good for you, not so easy still for me. Hopefully no one will change how this is done before I really learn how to do this. Anyway, I am still working on the Dantes Purse, the base is done, but need to cut out the material. Also, spring has sprung here in Michigan. Finally!! Today was beautiful, @63 degrees, so we were outside all day in the yard. Gee maybe I can post some spring pics. Are you praying real hard LOL. I'll try soon. Who knows. Hope your having a great weekend. Thanks for looking!!
Suzanne

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a lovely package! Isn't this weather just great? I am so glad it's finally here!

magnoliasntea said...

Congrats on the camera & picture taking..this one is really good! I love seeing things other people get..nifty!!

jessica said...

Swaps are so fun! Looks like you had a great partner! Yeah for pictures, I love pictures(like you couldn't tell that from my blog;o)I can't wait for spring to really be here for good!