Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Excited Again!!






I really need to think of better titles, but I am excited!! I just finished my first KAL project!!! My Elisa Nest Tote is done!!! I like the tote very much, and will do it again, in fact, I'm looking for yarn as soon as I post this, however, I think I will make a few modifications. Thanks to Jessica at Naturallyknitty for organizing this!! I had so much fun!! I really like the handles for this, attached I-cord, really not hard, and the look just amazes me. Here are some pics. One is before the handles went on. Has anyone noticed I like green?? Everything I have made lately has been green. Promise I will pick a different color for the next one. Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

I love your tote bag!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Lil Knitter said...

I'm addicted to tote bags too...this one I've looked at but haven't tried. Yours is awesome...I need to try one now.

Hugs!